We specialise in facilitating the development and implementation of health, social care and housing solutions which promote ‘whole well-being’ recognising the intrinsic link between health, well-being, social care and housing. We use an approach which puts responsibility for health, happiness and independence firmly in the hands of individuals and communities while recognising that many people need advice and support to achieve this.
We recognise the uniqueness of each individual and tailor our solutions to acknowledge and address ‘differences’ in a positive way. We have a diverse approach to diverse groups resulting in tailor made solutions.
We deliver projects which promote well-being to create thriving and empowered communities, supporting individuals to achieve this. We work in partnership with organisations to ensure that people are fully supported in achieving all aspects of well-being including access to basic resources.
AmbaCare Solutions uses an asset-based approach in delivery of projects by encouraging individuals and communities to take responsibility for their own health and well-being by
- being aware of the intrinsic link between health, housing and support in ensuring people’s physical and mental well-being
- developing and implementing health and housing solutions which focus on health inequalities to improve the overall health and well-being of individuals and communities
- facilitating individuals and communities to develop and sustain independence, health and well-being, particularly those with long term conditions, multiple health problems and those living with dementia and diabetes
- encouraging an interest in social responsibility, reducing isolation and increasing the independence of vulnerable people and their informal carers
- having ‘conversations’ with people and organisations which focus on their strengths and the opportunities available to them