AmbaCare Solutions is a community interest company which aims to reduce inequalities in health and housing, improving overall health outcomes for individuals and local communities.
We specialise in facilitating the development and implementation of healthcare solutions, promoting ‘whole’ well-being by supporting early intervention, health promotion and prevention of ill-health/long-term conditions.
We were set up in 2004 as Catalyst Plus, an arm’s length health enterprise agency sponsored by North Warwickshire PCT and the Community Division of the George Eliot Hospital NHS Trust.
In June 2015, CatalystPlus became AmbaCare Solutions CIC and operates as a health, housing, and regeneration agency to
- Utilise an asset-based approach, putting health and wellbeing firmly in the hands of individuals and communities, by having ‘conversations’ with people and organisations which focus on strengths
- Be aware of the intrinsic link between health, housing and support in ensuring people’s physical and mental wellbeing
- Develop and implement health and housing solutions to reduce health inequalities and improve the overall health of individuals and communities
- Facilitate individuals and communities to develop and sustain their independence, health and wellbeing, particularly those with long term conditions, multiple health problems and those living with dementia and diabetes
- Encourage an interest in social responsibility, reducing isolation and increasing the independence of vulnerable people and their informal carers.